Dark night of the Soul
I have been praying through for an answer from God. There is a certain situation where a decision needs to be made and i am not sure how to respond. After many days of praying (for about a month), God seemed to be silent. I am worried of making a mistake....Yesterday, after a time of laying down the matter to God once again, a sudden revelation came to me. The theme, "dark night of the soul" came to mind. As i pondered further, I remembered a certain comment made by one of our Jeremiah School students a few years ago. When you go through 'the dark night', remember God is so close to you that you will not be able to see anything. Only one thing you need to know, "God is here"...
This morning when i did my devotion, God spoke to Micah 7:8,"when I sit in darkness the Lord shall be a light unto me." The Lord reminded me that it is all the more important for me to respond in the right way in a hour like this. Characters are forged and built in the little decisions we make daily. Just want to thank God for a glimpse of light in a time like this. Praise be the name of the Lord!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home