Friday, August 05, 2005

Spiritual Exercise: Blogging


Sivin onces told me that he takes blogging as a spiritual exercise. He tries to do it daily. I have been thinking about that, especially since we talked about blogging on our drive down to Singapore. Yes, i must admit that i am beginning to see this truth. At the same time, i am beginning to see the value of reading friends' blogs. You will never know how God will touch someone else through a comment you leave.
Sometimes i wonder whether there are people who read what i write? This morning was a time like that. Frankly speaking, i did feel discouraged. i wondered whether i should go on or not. Until I opened Friendster and had a reply to a comment that i wrote in someone's blog. I guess this was God's way of saying to me that i am going in the right direction. I hope that by blogging i would be able to share what God is doing in my life to others, and in someway, encourage someone else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

cool picture Chris ... of course, you and I know the REAL adventures are in the field and on the road with people in REAL life. As a tool Blogging can enhance those encounters and give us some "space" to capture the moments and share it with others. Of course, as with anything it can be distracting too .. :-) so, far it's been more of a blessing to me and I hope to others too ...

4:02 pm  
Blogger Pastorpher said...

Hey Sivin...yeah its all abt touching ppl's life in the real world. Think that blogging does in a way fill in the blanks and provide contact point for the real adventure.

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------