Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Weekend Ministry: Back to my first church

My visitation & ministry at Sentul and Kepong church was really God’s birthday gift for me! Ministry in Grace Meth. Church was really exciting. The Sunday message, I believe was a blessing to the people. By the way, this was my first Methodist church in my early days as a Christian. Going back brought tons of memories. And my school was just next door. Most of all, it reminded me of God’s faithfulness and love.

After the Sunday service the leaders took me out for breakfast. They were really excited about what God was doing in their church. It’s such a blessing to see leaders excited for God!

One leader, Steven shared how he came back to the Lord after being away from the Lord for a long time. His mother, who was one of the church leaders never failed to pray for him. Six months before she passed on to glory, he came back to the Lord. Today, he is one of the key leaders in GMC. I was so encouraged by his testimony.

The Youth Fellowship was incredible. I was very touched by the worship and experienced God’s grace and healing. I took on a forum in which I shared about my experience of my early days…especially when I was in Sentul. What really brought great joy to me was that God had given me an opportunity to share to the next generation of people what He has done in my life. I sense I was fulfilling God’s command to tell about Him to the next generation.

I never thought that someday I would be back in my home church testifying about His goodness. This was indeed a rare opportunity for me. I came back home after my two visitation praising God……I was singing while I was driving back.

I think doing God’s Will is the best thing that can ever happen in a person’s life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------