Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Weekend Ministry: Kepong Wesley Church

It was great to meet up with some friends from Kepong Wesley. Da Rong, Benjamin, Jessica, Jeremy, Wee Kiat, Jonathan and others. Guess what? I talked about my love life….hahaha. Then we had an informal question and answer time about Romance!! After inviting the questions, I asked myself, what did I get myself into this time??

I want to post some of the questions that were asked in this meeting:

· Is it okay to have a non-Christian partner?
· What if a girl wants to marry a non Christian guy?
· Does love at this age really last?
· A gay guy, who is a good friend likes me. He often disturbs me. We study in the same tuition centre. HELP!!!
· Some churches are for homosexuals, why do these church are for it if it’s against God’s Word? Public opinion?
· I’m helping a friend to make a haunted house for a Carnival. Is it a sin?
· Will long distant relationship last and be fruitful?
· How to reject a guy without breaking his heart?
· How do we know whether a guy or girl will be our future wife or husband?
· How do I know what I’m doing now or plan to do later in life is God’s plan or mine?
· The girl isn’t prepared for a relationship with a boy coz he’s younger, but she likes him too (although not all the time coz of the age). The girls still likes her ex. She doesn’t know if she could forget him or not. What should they do?

The question that really spoke to my heart:
· Why is life so hurting sometimes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

love life - ah ... the best place to be vulnerable (and a little dramatic - your's very dramatic!) in our story telling huh?

great questions ...REAL stuff .. this is the place where the "Gospel" (ala Good News of Christ as opposed to a mere Gospel presentation) needs to meet them. One at a time, one day at a time.

The Lord bless you

9:11 am  
Blogger Pastorpher said...

Sivin, i think God is helping me to be more real; to come down from the clouds and walk on earth....hahaha!

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------