Saturday, July 23, 2005

Pigeons or Crows?

I was enjoying my breakfast this morning at the ‘mamak’ stall, when I saw some pigeons feasting on some bread thrown by a costumer, eating nearby. There were about 10 of them happily eating away, gobbling their food. Then I saw a crow ….just one flying in to plunder the feast. But there was a difference by the way the pigeons and the crow ate the food. The pigeons were eating in a community and they only ate as much bread as each one could, thus leaving the rest for the others. The crow on the other hand, took quite a huge piece…few pieces actually, held its mouth full as it flew away to eat in solitude. What the crow did really captured my attention. I wonder how many of us are pigeons or crows when it comes to sharing in the blessings of God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------