Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Evening with Mary

Rhema and I had a most pleasant evening dinner with Mary. Nine months in the US.....we can see some changes :) For one, she bit right into a green chili... "chili padi". This is really a firey stuff. I could see that she was tearing, while trying not to be inpolite. And I was so engrossed in what I was saying to her that i even didn't notice (shame on me!).

Overall, other than the chilli thing, it was a great evening. At last, God has granted Rhema and I a desire of our heart: an evening with Mary!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

those "chilli padi" stuff are more changgih than the american "chillis" hahah

9:00 am  
Blogger Pastorpher said...

hahaha.... who says size matters??

10:14 am  
Blogger Therealpepperboy said...

hahah. pastopher....I thought your blogs should be inspiring stuff, not on chili padis!!!! Heheheh. It was a good talk too. Missed you guys a lot.

3:26 pm  
Blogger Pastorpher said...

Mary....u r an inspiration!

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------