Teluk Intan Visitation
This is the first time we are at Teluk Intan to visit the Youth Groups. Upon arrival, we visited the Boy & Girl Bridgade. We were introduced to the group (i think abt 100 ppl) and i was invited to say a few words. I shared with them my own testimony of how i came to know the Lord and challenge them to make the prayer: 'Lord, if you are real, reveal yourself to me.' (At this point, i felt that God gave me the opportunity to be like the Apostle Paul who shared his conversion story with his audience.) I was really very excited to know that abt 2/3 of the group were non-Christians. Wow...what an opportunity and privilege.
The church is doing a great job with the youths there. On sunday morning, i took a short session with the youths. Abt. 13 of them were present. I shared with them the need to hear the voice of Jesus. One interesting thought, is that when the Lord called the disciples, he simply said, 'follow me'. Wow....he did not explain what was his mission / work or what would become of them. And the strange thing is that they responded to his voice! I guess, only God can do that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home