Song of God!
Most amazing experience i had today was to hold the baby in my arms. I felt connected! It is the feeling that I had when i held Yohanen in my arms. As I saw the baby laying on the transparent container, I felt that's really a very cruel thing to do....to leave the baby all along, by itself. I wished I could bring our 'song of God,' Rania, back home tonight, so that she could sleep in our arms. But, that is something beyond me at this point of time. Just to carry the child for a few minutes was an act of grace on the part of the staff.
The world we live in can be a cruel world. People can go on living without thinking about the other person. Sometimes, people can become so numb that it no longer moves them any more. In the midst of all these, I can hear Jesus' words: 'you give them something to eat' (Mark 14:16). Jesus really cares for every new born child. Maybe today there can be some people out there who would bring some warmth into a cold world. Ultimately, such experiences changes us most.
Thank You Jesus for the beautiful work that you have begun to do once again in our lives. We stand amazed at the miracle of new life and for the bundle of joy that you give us. Thank You for entrusting 'your song' into our lives. We pray that some day that song will produce melodies and worship that will move Your heart.
The world we live in can be a cruel world. People can go on living without thinking about the other person. Sometimes, people can become so numb that it no longer moves them any more. In the midst of all these, I can hear Jesus' words: 'you give them something to eat' (Mark 14:16). Jesus really cares for every new born child. Maybe today there can be some people out there who would bring some warmth into a cold world. Ultimately, such experiences changes us most.
Thank You Jesus for the beautiful work that you have begun to do once again in our lives. We stand amazed at the miracle of new life and for the bundle of joy that you give us. Thank You for entrusting 'your song' into our lives. We pray that some day that song will produce melodies and worship that will move Your heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home