KL Wesley visitation
Yesterday was significant. Our visit to KL Wesley was really a blessing. Basically, we noticed that the group was on 'fire' for God. I was truly blessed when the youths surrounded us and uphold us in prayer. I felt God's power and anointing flowing through me. When it came to the sharing of the Word, i felt God's empowerment to preach what he has laid in my heart. I do believe, God had used yesterday's meeting to bless the Youths.
I am suffering from some jaw pains. Over the holidays, i visited the dentist. Got one of my tooth pulled out. But, i think the dentist was not too gentle with my teeth. The gums from which the teeth was pulled out is healing, but the pain is still there.
At the moment, we are getting ready to go to Myanmar. Today, i've to collect my passport and make the visa application. I am looking forward for this trip. I believe God is opening a door for opportunity to serve Him in this land. Do keep this trip in your prayers.
I am suffering from some jaw pains. Over the holidays, i visited the dentist. Got one of my tooth pulled out. But, i think the dentist was not too gentle with my teeth. The gums from which the teeth was pulled out is healing, but the pain is still there.
At the moment, we are getting ready to go to Myanmar. Today, i've to collect my passport and make the visa application. I am looking forward for this trip. I believe God is opening a door for opportunity to serve Him in this land. Do keep this trip in your prayers.

1 Comments:
Hey Pastor. Glad you had a great holiday and excited to hear you're going to Myanmar. wow... have a safe journey ok. I wud love to go there myself with the mission team, but as of now, im tied up with work etc. :-(
But i can uphold u in my prayers :-).
Post a Comment
<< Home