Prayer Request
Dear friends,
I am in need of your prayers. I would be speaking at TAR College CF Camp from 5 to 7 October. I will be speaking about: Our destiny as Children of God, The test of Life & the development of character. Please do pray that God will anoint and use me to speak to these students. Also pray that God will grant me journey mercies as I travel to Port Dickson to speak at this camp.
I want to praise God that He gave me sufficient grace to complete my report to the Annual Conference. This report has been one of the most challenging thing that I needed do. It was really a struggle to put down every thing that is in my heart down on a piece of paper. Finally, its finish…Praise God.
One more item to praise God: Sivin has agreed to be our plenary speaker at YLDP! Praise God. We were really searching for the right person to come and speak. Thank God for Sivin’s response.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home