STM Curriculum Development on Youth Ministry

It was exciting to meet up with a few key leaders in Youth Ministry to work out the Youth Ministry Curriculum for STM. One important lesson that I am constantly learning is the importance of listening to the opinion of others and not being afraid to share in a non-threatening manner my personal convictions and views. Sivin was good in sharing his thoughts with the group, and what I really appreciated about him was his honesty of sharing about unclearness of his thoughts and ideas. Annette from FES was really an excellent negotiator. She really makes one feel heard and introduces objective & clarity in her discussion. Boy, I think I would really like to learn that from her.

1 Comments:
wow! that's how I look from the back .. sheesh! :-)I think the haze must have been affecting my mental state of clarity :-P
Post a Comment
<< Home