Reflection on the "Word"
Last Saturday we were in Seremban Wesley attending the Youth Meeting (MYF). It was their bible study week and my good friend, Edwin was leading it. I must say that it was great seeing them getting excited abt reading and studying God's Word. One word that came across my mind was the word, "challenge". I think we need to see the scriptures as something that challenges us, and demands a response from us. Otherwise, the study of God's Word would seem to be boring and irrelevant to our life.
Another thing that struck me was that young people need to see the reality of Scripture in the life of those who are around them. I think they are just looking to see whether the Scriptures are real and whether this reality can be seen in the lives of those who read it and practice it. I guess at the end of the day our lives becomes the "billboard" in which God's Word is engraved. I wonder, when people look at us what message do they really see? Is the Word a central theme in our life?

2 Comments:
thanks for sharing your stories, pictures and reflections after all you visits. Keeps me in touch with some people I know and encouraged by what God is doing the TRAC!
Welcome friend! Thx for being an encouragement.
Post a Comment
<< Home