Thursday, August 11, 2005

Shocking!!


I was shocked to hear that one of my fellow Seminary mate, John Mark passed away in an accident two days ago. According to a friend, John Mark was on a motorbike with another visiting Pastor from India. A lorry hit them, and John Mark died that night. This is really unbelievable. I can still remember talking with him in the seminary about assignments….This can’t be happening! I am really shocked.

As I thought about this incident, I am reminded of the reality of death. I am reminded once again that I must make good use of the time and opportunities that God has given me, today. I must pray like Moses did when he asked God to teach him to number his days so that he may gain a heart of wisdom(Psalms 90:12).

I must also stop putting off things to tomorrow, for tomorrow may never come. You will never know when your time if up….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------