Caught in the act
I was in Taylor's College today visiting a friend. I was shocked when i saw this girls stretching a Car parked beside my car. I was shocked and horrified. There seem to be this 'pleasurable' smile on her and the guy who accompanied her. I turned to her and asked her what she was doing? Walking away she looked at me, shocked as if it was something unusual. "Its okay..." that was her answer. My goodness.....
On my way back i was reflecting upon what has happened. "An eye for an eye"....maybe this was a way of paying back for something that had happened. I wondered what would our response be as Christian. Certainly, we can not stand back and tolerate this kind of nonsense. At the same time, we need to help people to deal with hurts and dissapointments.
On my way back i was reflecting upon what has happened. "An eye for an eye"....maybe this was a way of paying back for something that had happened. I wondered what would our response be as Christian. Certainly, we can not stand back and tolerate this kind of nonsense. At the same time, we need to help people to deal with hurts and dissapointments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home