need = grace!

You will not believe it if i tell you. I had another adventurous day. For the past two days i have been in STM to participate in a Youth Ministry Course. The course is being organised by STM and I was involved in helping Herbert to co-teach a Class. Yesterday, by God's grace i facilitated a discussion on Theology and Youth Ministry. The session was conducted by Sherman and I helped in facilitating the discussion. This morning, the Lord gave me the opportunity to teacj the "Youth & Church" session. I learnt so much from the session.
The preacher nightmare came to pass for me this morning. My computer in which my notes were contained, crashed!! Actually it happened about 2 a.m. this morning. After preparing for the class i switched off my PC. Then, i got my shirt ironed. While i was doing this, i had another point that "popped out" in my mind. When i switch on the PC again (to add this point), it refused to register. Couldn't get access to windows.
This morning, the Lord woke me up early to pray. I first started praying in desperation for the Lord to do something to the PC...to 'resurrect it.' After all, if God can raise the death, sure my computer is 'chicken feet' to Him. (do i hear a A-men here?)
As i was praying through, i felt a gentle impression of the Spirit in my heart. I guess God was telling me to rely on Him instead of obtaining the notes. I did struggle for a while over this matter; after all this was a Seminary Course and it was my first time teaching in this situation. By now you must know God. He knows how to lead us in steps of faith. After all, isn't He the author and the perfector of our faith? (God is personally involved in developing our faith muscles...hahaha) I was reminded again of what i blogged yesterday. That struggles, difficults, crises...are opportunities for us to experience Him.
Oh dear....didn't realise that God reads blogs as well. *smile* So, i finally told Him i would take the step of faith and put my trust in Him. Indeed, this is a day i will not forget. God saw me through. 

I don't know about those who were in class, my on my way back home by KTM my heart was simply bursting with joy!!! I felt the Presence of Jesus all the way (especially in the class). Indeed, God is faithful and He can be trusted....no matter what.
My computer is out of service at the moment. I think maybe it needs a 'hard disk' transplant. Even though somethings seem to be taken away....the car, now the computer....i feel that at the end of the day nothing can separate us from the love of God! Praise be the Name of the Lord!!


2 Comments:
God reads blogs, hahaha, it sounds funny... but, I believe that God does, He reads every single blog which is located in every single heart... I thank Him for reading the blog that in my heart, He gave me John 14:18 even before I started praying...
Isn't He a great God? :D
Post a Comment
<< Home