Miracle!
You won’t believe what happened to us. On Sunday night we received news that Rhema’s grandma passed away in Sg. Petani. At about 10.30 p.m. we drove down to Melaka to pick up Rhema’s brother, Thiru. Then we drove back to KL and reached home at 3 a.m. On Monday morning, we drove up to Sungai Petani. We reached Sg. Petani about 4 p.m. We want to praise God for giving us the opportunity to be present there in the funeral. We are also very grateful that God granted Rhema an opportunity to see her grandma for the last time. After the funeral we left SP. At about 7 p.m. Thiru jumped in the car as he pointed me to the temperature meter in my car. The car was overheating. The needle was at the very end of the meter. Immediately, I stopped the car and opened my engine bonnet. Water was just evaporating……smoking out of the car. I panic!
Although, I had no extra water in my car, there was a small stream beside the place I pulled over. Praise God, I could get water to refill the car radiator. Right in front of me was a huge sign board that read, “Butterworth, 2 KM”. So we decided to drive to Penang, and spend the night there.
As I looked back at the entire incident I can give thanks to God for the following things:
· Detecting the overheat at the right time
· Water from stream
· Place to stay in Penang (Joseph’s mom responded immediately to our SMS)
· Directing us to the right mechanic
· Providing cash for the car repair
· Supper with Lawrence
· Ministry to someone who was sick
· Bring us back home (which was really a miracle)
What was really amazing was that on Sunday night when the youths in Joshua House were praying for us, the Lord led them to pray for my car!! I am sure that if they have not prayed for us, things would really be bad now.
What I learn from this situation? God loves us and He will answer us when we call on His name!
Although, I had no extra water in my car, there was a small stream beside the place I pulled over. Praise God, I could get water to refill the car radiator. Right in front of me was a huge sign board that read, “Butterworth, 2 KM”. So we decided to drive to Penang, and spend the night there.
As I looked back at the entire incident I can give thanks to God for the following things:
· Detecting the overheat at the right time
· Water from stream
· Place to stay in Penang (Joseph’s mom responded immediately to our SMS)
· Directing us to the right mechanic
· Providing cash for the car repair
· Supper with Lawrence
· Ministry to someone who was sick
· Bring us back home (which was really a miracle)
What was really amazing was that on Sunday night when the youths in Joshua House were praying for us, the Lord led them to pray for my car!! I am sure that if they have not prayed for us, things would really be bad now.
What I learn from this situation? God loves us and He will answer us when we call on His name!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home