Busy week
The last two weeks has really been very hectic for me. It started off with Joint Board in Seremban on September 2 – 5. And then Wednesday was pack with meetings – General Conference Youth Council Meeting, Methodist College CF, and dinner with some friends in the evening. On Thursday, I had to rush to get some work done for the coming YLDP meeting and in the evening had dinner with some wonderful people from KL Wesley. We realize how much Rhema and I, were one with them in spirit. I came back home all fired up to do what has called us to do. On Friday, my uncle had an accident and we had to be in the hospital in the evening. (Came back home at about 12.30 a.m. the next day). On Saturday, I was really tired….knock out in exhaustion. By God’s grace, I made it to Raub on Saturday night. On Sunday, God gave me strength and grace to bring His Word to the Congregations in Raub and Bentong.
I am very sorry for not blogging for the last two weeks. All through the week I have been thinking of blogging but just found it difficult to do so. I hope you will pray for me so this good practice will not be neglected.
I am very sorry for not blogging for the last two weeks. All through the week I have been thinking of blogging but just found it difficult to do so. I hope you will pray for me so this good practice will not be neglected.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home