Sunday, June 19, 2005

God's Glory

Just saw the movie, "Ten Commandments". I couldn't help but to hold my tears when I saw the part where God wrote out His Commandment by His hand. Such precious and beautiful words. I can't quite describe how I felt. All i wanted to do is to fall down on the ground and worship Him. He is a great and mighty God and one day we will all see Him in all His fullness and glory! I ask God for one thing today, that I may see His glory....nothing else could ever come close to this.
I have been reading the book called, "Knowing God." And one of the thing that the author, J. I. Packer says about people who know God is that they will have "great thoughts of God." (p. 29) I guess what he is trying to say is that they would be people to take much delight and pleasure in acknowledging and worshipping God for who He is. After reading this segment of the book I realised how far i actually fall from what God expects of me. All that i can think of most of the time is my own needs and desires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------