Saturday, February 12, 2005

A Call Away

It happened the car park of Midvalley shopping center. Rhema looked at me and ask me where is the Parking Ticket? "Isn't it with you?" I answered her. And then it began.... we spend about 20 minutes looking for the parking ticket. "oh God, not this way...." I silently muttered. "I don't want to spend twenty ringgit replacing my parking ticket. I rather watch a movie" We looked everywhere. I even got on my knees reaching out underneath the car seat. Then when we really got tired and exhausted, we got into the car, ignited the engine, switch on the aircond, bow our heads and prayed. "Lord, please show us the ticket. We don't want to spend RM20 paying the fine. Please Lord, we need a miracle now" We also prayed and rebuke any wicked spirit that was at work in the midst of us. After prayer, I put my hand at the side of my car seat....and guess what? I found the ticket!!

What surprises me is God's willingness and promptness in answering our prayers. Indeed, He is kind and merciful to hear and answer when we call on him.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." (Eph. 3:20 - 21)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Hi there Pastorpher!! About the tag-board, you can visit the site: www.tag-board.com. All you have to do is to register & copy the coding. Then you paste in into your templates section of your blog at the body. If you need any help, I can help you when I get back for the long hold around April/ May. God bless!

3:11 pm  
Blogger Pastorpher said...

Thanks "see-fu"!

12:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------