It only takes a spark....
Just came back from Camerons yesterday after speaking at Kampar Youth Camp. Had a great time connecting with some very special and wonderful people. I was especially blessed by the Counselors and Youth leaders like Cheng Yee and Mun Yee. You should have seen them in action. They really loved the youths and were totally 'sold out' in serving the young people. Plus, the Kampar youths were really adorable. I am missing them.
I think there are moments when we need to get in touch with people who share the same passion and work. Somehow, by the grace of God, some of that enthusiasm and fire begins to rub in and does wonders in us. I am reminded that sometimes we are so caught up 'giving' that we have not take time to 'receive'.
When was the last time you actually 'received' / 'blessed' by others?

1 Comments:
I find myself always coming back "blessed" by people at camps feeling that I "received" so much even as I "gave". It's amazing. It's mutual. It's humbling. It's the way forward.
Post a Comment
<< Home