Fired up!
It is the most incredible feeling in the world. An explosion of pure Joy! This is what I felt when I saw a few of our friends (youths whom we are ministering to) wanting more to serve the Lord. There was this intense hunger to be used by God in ministry. This is exciting because just a day or two before this when I tried to challenge them to do what God seemed to impress in my heart, they were filled with anxiety and "struggle" was written all over their faces. But as they responded in obedience to the Lord, and gave a try, they were surprised and amazed at what God can and will accomplish through them. I remembered Nathaniel, standing in front of 300 people interpreting an evangelistic message into mandrin. Man, he was so fired up by God that he could do the preaching himself (Take it from me, he would be a great preacher one day). Then there was Angeline who shared the gospel for the first time to a stranger. You should have been there! She was just bubbling up with great joy and putting her whole heart and soul to the message she was delivering. It was incredible. It was as if God Himself was making His appeal to the unbeliver.
I must say that this is the passion of my life. I want to see more people being fired up for Jesus! I want to see youths running and me cheering on.... Praise God for this opportunity and ministry.
I must say that this is the passion of my life. I want to see more people being fired up for Jesus! I want to see youths running and me cheering on.... Praise God for this opportunity and ministry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home