Defining the work in Jeremiah School
Jeremiah School is a place where Spiritual Formation takes place which results in Faith Development, Character Transformation and Ministry Empowerment.
I think one of the biggest hinderance towards raising disciples for Jesus is the lack of space and time for spiritual formation to take place. We live in a society that is drawn by excitement and activities. I guest one of important question we need to ask ourselves as Youth Ministers is how can Spiritual Formation happen in our everyday context? Think about it. I welcome your feedbacks to this question.
I think one of the biggest hinderance towards raising disciples for Jesus is the lack of space and time for spiritual formation to take place. We live in a society that is drawn by excitement and activities. I guest one of important question we need to ask ourselves as Youth Ministers is how can Spiritual Formation happen in our everyday context? Think about it. I welcome your feedbacks to this question.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home