Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Keeping the fire burning!

I'm back at TRAC office today. Still haven't fully recovered from the Korean Trip (in a good sense). This morning the Lord woke us up early to pray. I realise now that prayer is not something that we try with our own strength to do. It is the grace of God operating in our lives through the Holy Spirit. If we ask God to help us, He will. It delights His heart to hear such prayers. I miss very much a Dawn Prayer Meeting at BuPyung Methodist Church. (Picture)
Prayer keeps our hearts focus on God. When we fail to pray, many concerns clutter our attention. We become defensive, angry and anxious because we fail to depend on God. We take the burdens of life upon our own self and try to make things happen. We only end up frustrating our ownselves.




The next thing two things that i need to work at is the Segamat youth Camp which would be held on next weekend at STM (12 - 14 May). After that we would be having our Myanmar Mission trip which would be from 27 May to 6 June. I think we have our hands full and there is plenty of work that needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

------------------------------